Radiesse is a next generation dermal filler that restores a natural, youthful look and does more than just fill in lines and wrinkles- it volumizes! It provides immediate, visible improvement of folds and wrinkles with long-lasting, beautiful results.
Radiesse® is a safe, next generation dermal filler that does more than just fill in lines and wrinkles – it volumizes. In fact, Radiesse is setting a new standard in facial fold and wrinkle correction. This treatment restores a natural, youthful look that lasts. In many patients, the results may last for a year or more. Numerous medical studies have shown that Radiesse is a safe and effective treatment for filling and correcting smile lines, nasolabial folds, and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. Radiesse stimulates the body to produce new collagen. This unique response provides immediate, visible improvement of folds and wrinkles, and provides long-lasting and beautiful results.
Why choose Radiesse?
- Is an FDA-APPROVED wrinkle treatment used to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, such as nasolabial folds.
- Stimulates the body to produce NEW COLLAGEN.
- Radiesse dermal filler is LONG LASTING.
- Provides IMMEDIATE correction through a convenient treatment that can be performed during your lunch hour!
- May require LESS FREQUENT office visits for retreatments, saving you time and money.
- Is BIOCOMPATIBLE, and no allergy testing is necessary prior to treatment
Immediate Satisfaction, Long-lasting Results
The wrinkle treatment results provided by Radiesse dermal filler are immediate and long lasting. The effects of Radiesse may last a year or more in many patients. In addition, Radiesse treatments may require fewer office visits for retreatments. Since results may vary, be sure to discuss your expectations with your Radiesse physician.
Safe and Effective Wrinkle Treatment
Radiesse is made of unique calcium-based microspheres that are suspended in a water-based gel and injected into the skin through a simple, safe, and minimally invasive procedure.
Hundreds of thousands of patients have experienced Radiesse, and thousands of physicians worldwide have been trained to provide Radiesse treatments. Through years of rigorous clinical studies and independent research, Radiesse has proven to be safe and effective. With Radiesse, you get safe, FDA-approved, clinically tested results.